Seven interchangeable scales for routine gases and water offer flexibility.
- Direct-reading flowmeters feature a calibrated scale for a specific medium—no need to convert readings to get flow rate
- Designed with stable, easy-to-read float for quick measurement readings
- Interchangeable scales offer English and metric scales
- Use with multiple routine gases for laboratory and industrial applications
- Easy disassembly and assembly for cleaning
These easy-to-read acrylic flowmeter kits come with seven interchangeable back plates for routine gases- air, argon, nitrogen, helium, carbon dioxide, oxygen, and water. Meters are offered with or without built-in low hysteresis needle valves. Meters without valves can be panel mounted or used in partial or full in-line mounted configurations.
Warning: This product is not approved or intended for, and should not be used for medical, clinical, surgical or other patient oriented applications.