J.T.Baker® PCR plates are constructed with two plastic components. A polycarbonate ultra-rigid frame for automation and polypropylene ultra-thin wells for optimal thermal transfer and qPCR results.
- Available in barcoded and non barcoded versions
- Standard SBS format for use with automation
- Slightly raised well rims for better sealing
- Stackable and comes with eight notches for easy insertion on thermoblock
- White or clear frame and wells
- Alphanumeric well markings
- Low profile
The wells plastics exist in 2 colors (clear and white) for optimal qPCR results depending on the qPCR cycler. White wells ensure high quality qPCR results by concentrating fluorescent signal, preventing loss of signal, and allowing for better signal detection by the instrument.
Applications: PCR, qPCR, NGS library set-up.
증명: Produced under cleanroom conditions (ISO 14644-1 Class 8). Free from DNA, DNase, RNase, and PCR inhibitors.
포장: 10 packs of 5 plates in PE foil.