The shiroGEL vertical 20 offers application flexibility and is distinguished by its ease of gel casting and set-up, requiring only four screws to secure up to four 20×20 cm gels. This vertical screw clamp technology distributes pressure evenly along the height of gel rather than in the centre to eliminate plate bowing and gel compression, while maintaining a leakproof seal during casting. A built-in inner buffer chamber within the PAGE insert allows set up to be completed without inclusion of an upper buffer chamber. These systems are ideal for 1D and 2D SDS-PAGE, native, preparative, gradient and high resolution nucleic acid electrophoresis.
- Large format vertical gel system
- Electroblotting and gel electrophoresis possible in same universal gel tank
- Quick assembly system for ease of use
- Complete system allows casting of gels and running of gels at same time increasing efficiency
- Dual purpose PAGE insert eliminates time-consuming transfer of glass plates between separate casting and gel running components
- Glass plates with bonded spacers assure clean well formation, correct alignment for leak-free casting and eliminates need for manually aligning spacers
- Casting stand design ensures leak-free casting even if glass plates are misaligned
납품 정보: Each shiroGEL vertical 20 system includes glass plates, 2×24 sample (1 mm thick) combs, cooling coil and casting base. The shiroGEL vertical 20 dual casting system also includes an external casting stand (without electrodes). Electroblotting insert available separately.