Magnetic stirrers, Slow Speed series공급업체: VWR Collection
444-7124EA 15046.2 KRW InStockVWRU12621-080 444-7128 444-7123 444-7121 444-7126 444-7129 444-7124 VWRU12621-070 444-7127 444-7122 444-7125
Magnetic stirrers, Slow Speed series
Stirrers Magnetic Stirrers
Standard and Advanced Slow Speed stirrers are designed for growth of suspension and microcarrier cell cultures. Slow Speed stirrers work with cell culture flasks and other vessels designed for slow magnetic stirring. Ideal for use in cold rooms, incubators, or CO₂ incubators (−10 to +40 °C, max. 80% relative humidity, non condensing environment).
- Microprocessor control: Precisely regulates speed through the entire range; stirring function, with continuous use motor and magnet, maintains set speed even under changing load or viscosity
- Adjustment knob: Basic speed control knob with dial markings from 1 to 10 (Standard series)
- LED display: Touch pad controls with easy to read, independent LED displays for speed and time; speed is adjustable in 1 rpm increments (Advanced series)
- Timer (Advanced series) will display elapsed time (1 s to 160 h) or, when programmed to user-defined limit, will shut off unit and an audible alarm sounded when time reaches zero
- Speed ramping feature: Slowly increases speed for improved safety and enhanced coupling; avoids splashing, improves spin bar control and provides excellent low speed control; efficient drive motor eliminates heat transfer to sample
The low profile design means that it takes up minimal space and easily fits into fume hoods and most incubators. The spill resistant housing channels fluids away from internal components and the cast iron base offers durability and added stability. 10 litre model features a glass-filled nylon top plate, which has an easy to clean, reflective white surface. Two litre models have a durable aluminium top plate that will not crack or chip. Maximum vessel diameter is 150 mm (2 litre model) or 250 mm (10 litre model).
납품 정보: Supplied with a 234 cm detachable, 3-wire cord and plug.