This user friendly instrument, with articulated electrode stand and IP 43-rated housing, provides high resolution and accuracy for precise multi-parameter measurements. This meter can either measure pH/mV and conductivity or pH/mV and oxygen simultaneously. Complete with USB output for connection to a computer. GLP compliant.
- Large LCD graphic display with continuous LED backlight shows the measured parameter and the temperature value simultaneously
- Data logging function selectable between 1 min and 1 h; memory capacity of 5000 data sets
- Automatic power shut off: Adjustable from 10 min to 24 h
- Automatic buffer recognition of DIN and NIST buffers (1,68/4,00/6,86/9,18/12,54)
- Three additional technical buffers at 25 °C (4,00/7,00/10,00) in memory
- Advanced self-test and diagnostics (electrode efficiency diagnostic, drift control); calibration symbol shows when recalibration is required
- Low energy consumption. Choice of mains supply or 4× 'AA' batteries for over 1000 operating hours
주문 정보: 주문 정보: 주문 정보: Ready to use MU 6100 L S1 kit includes bench multi-parameter meter, glass pH electrode 221 with built-in temperature sensor (1 m cable), conductivity probe CO 11 with built-in temperature sensor (1,5 m cable), articulated stand, two pH buffers, one conductivity standard and one plastic beaker, and instruction manual (22 languages) on CD ROM. The MU 6100 L S2 kit also includes a galvanic oxygen probe OX 11-3 with built-in temperature sensor (3 m cable).
Conductivity probes for low conductivities are available on request. Please contact your local VWR sales office for further information.