Merck chemicals to Merck Millipore water systems for the pharmaceutical industry
Merck solvents, acids, salts, chromatography columns and much more selected for your application in the pharmaceutical industry
You love Merck chemicals but are having difficulties in finding the right product for your application? Look no further!
Merck has developed this campaign for the pharmaceutical industry to give you an overview of all possibilities for your applications. From the famous acetonitrile 1.00030.2500, to the Merck Millipore Milli Q systems for the lab water you need. Discover a selection of solvents, acids, bases, ICP standards, water systems, etc. Everything you need for your chromatography, air sampling and environmental analysis, quality control, sample preparation, water determination and element analysis, etc.
- Chromolith® WP300
- Chromolith® HR
- LiChrosolv® solvents
- Solvents in gas chromatography and LC-MS
The new Chromolith® WP300 columns are designed specifically for bio applications. Wide pore (WP) 300A monolithic silica columns are made of a single continuous bed-rod of high purity porous silica that is then bonded with C18, C8 and C4. Protein benefits of preparative columns:
- High biorecovery and special selectivities for biomolecules
- High speed separation possible
- Substantially longer column lifetime
- High resistance to column blockage
- Cost savings from higher sample throughput and column durability
See Chromolith WP300 products
Chromolith columns are unique in the chromatography business. They consist of a single rod of high purity monolithic silica. The result is a unique bi-modal pore structure which leads to greatly improved chromatographic performance in terms of separation efficiency and column back pressure.
See Chromolith HR products
LiChrosolv® solvents are ideal for reproducible separations.
Benefits of LiChrosolv® solvents:
- Documented as being suitable for UV, fluorescence and mass detection, as well use in UHPLC
- Optimised peak baseline separation
- High resolution and sensitivity
- Interference-free baseline for better reproducibility
- Discover, for example, acetonitrile hypergrade (MERC1.00029.2500) specifications and Certificate of Analysis
See Lichrosolv® solvents
Solvents in gas chromatography and LC-MS
The accurate analysis of residual solvents in drug substances with headspace gas chromatography and the organic trace analysis and LC-MS-based methods require very pure solvents with extremely low concentrations of the defined residual solvents.
Merck has developed specific ranges for this. Click on the range to see the full product selection.
- MAS-100 NT® - air samplers
- Envirocheck® ready to use plates
- EMSURE® acids, salts and solvents
- Aquastar TM reliable water determination
MAS-100 NT® - air samplers
The MAS-100 NT® microbial air sampler is a portable instrument developed for use in critical environments. These devices are compact yet sophisticated and deliver the highest quality in microbial air monitoring. The benefits are:
- Very easy to handle
- Hardware and software developed according to GAMP 4
- A flow sensor is used to measure and ensure a flow of 100 SLPM ±2,5%
- Validated according to EN ISO 14698 Part 1 Annex B
- Fully meets the d50 requirements using the 300x0,6 mm sampling head
See Merck air samplers Ask for a demo of the MAS 100
EMSURE® acids, salts and solvents
EMSURE® acids, salts and solvents offer you:
- Accuracy and reliability – every time
- Convenience and safety
- Regulatory compliance (ISO 6353, ACS, Reag. Ph. Eur.)
They are tested for up to 70 parameters in Merck’s stringent quality control lab in Darmstadt, Germany.
Discover, for example, product specifications of acetic acid, Reag. Ph. Eur. analytical reagent 1.00063.1000.
The specifications include over 50 parameters,
far more than the amount of parameters
required for Ph. Eur.
See EMSURE® products
AquastarTM reliable water determination
Aquastar™ Karl Fischer reagents and standards for trusted results in your water determination. Karl Fischer titration is one of the most precise and fast method to determine water contents in a range of 10 ppm to 100%.
The Aquastar™ products standards are suitable for titer determination or instrument check and are compliant with the requirements of DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025 accreditation.
Contact your local VWR specialist to receive your application note or demo pack for method development.
See AquastarTM products
Certipur® , ICP multi-element standards
All Merck’s ICP Certipur® standards are compliant with ISO 17025 and ISO guide 34. These multi-element standards are traceable to primary standards and are supplied an extensive Certificate of Analysis.
See ICP Certipur® products
- Spectroquant® spectrophotometers and test kits
- MSYNTH®plus for organic synthesis
- High quality TSB
High quality TSB
Tryptic Soy Broth (TSB) from Merck is tested for sterility and absence of Mycoplasma. It comes in a high performing granulated format along with triple-wrapped packaging, ready for use in a cleanroom.
See the TSB selection below:
•Tryptic soy broth, non animal, irradiated, triple bagged, 5kg
•Tryptic soy broth, irradiated, triple bagged, 5kg
MSYNTH®plus for organic synthesis
MSYNTH®plus products are developed for organic synthesis in regulated environments in order to make qualification of starting materials as simple as possible. The range is qualified for use in GMP synthesis and is optimised for research, process development and production. The portfolio includes building blocks, reagents, solvents, process chemicals and additives.
See MSYNTH® plus products
- Acids in Safebreak bottles
- Milli-Q® IQ7000 purification system
- NEW withdrawal systems
Acids in Safebreak bottles
Safebreak bottles from Merck are made of glass with a PE coating. When the glass breaks, the splinters are caught by the PE jacket.
See Acids in Safetybreak® bottles
Extran® cleaning agents are developed for use in labs and production facilities. These cleaning agents ensure residue-free, thorough cleaning. All active ingredients are biodegradable.
See Extran® products
Chemizorb® absorbants consist of porous minerals or synthetic co-polymers that are chemically inert and capable of taking 100 to 400% of their own weight in liquid material. Chemizorb® is used to remove spilled liquids quickly and safely.
See Chemizorb® products
Milli-Q® IQ7000 purification system
Milli-Q® IQ 7000 has been developed to ensure that experiments are safe from ionic contaminant traces. An ideal system for ultrapure water in combination with the new Q-POD® ultrapure water dispenser!
- Compact and ergonomic
- Simple and intiutive dispensing
- Environmentally friendly UV lamp (no Hg)
- Purification media with exceptional performance
See Milli-Q® products
NEW withdrawal systems
Discover the NEW withrawal systems from Merck for safe handling of acids and bases in canisters and drums.
- Safe, easy and contamination-free handling of hazardous goods
- Maximising user safety
- Saves money by minimising safety issues
See products selection